Saturday, November 10, 2012

V is for Venture, Vertex, and Vote!

My Film26 Project entries for V:

V is for...

Venture out into the wild blue yonder!
 Jeffrey & Makenna hunting grasshoppers this summer
Family Vacation - Okanagan Lake
Taken with my Pentax K1000 and Fuji Superia 400 film.

Vertex
I have to admit that I have a serious addiction to taking photos of the peaks of houses, buildings, etc. Anything where I am looking up. I have yet to master these types of shots though.
Montreal, Quebec
Taken with my Olympus Pen F and Ilford HP5 Plus 400 film.

Vote!
Please, please my dear American friends to the south - remember that a government is more that just an economy machine. They support the people of the country, they watch out for those who need protecting, they guide what it means to be a citizen of your country. Please vote with your hearts... the world needs more acceptance not more discrimination.
For the Film26 Project.
Portland, Oregon
Taken with my Pentax K1000 and Fuji Superia 400 film.

*This post was written pre-election results. Thank you American friends for giving me hope in a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment